Our Seller Servicing Goal – Maximum Result / Minimum Interference:
My philosophy: “4th of July Finale” style kick off! Why? This gets ‘Maximum SEO’, which = Maximum Eyes’ which = ‘Maximum Price’ for YOUR property. My style is definitely different.
- Remove distractions asap that clutter others marketing techniques.
- Give useful compelling info to minimize unknowns & set your property above the others. This gets actual qualified and interested feet to the property.
- Targeting (out-state ads? YES!) to get qualified/ serious buyers, not time wasters.
- Remove barriers, via marketing that answers anticipated questions & produces momentum.
- Nourish interest in YOUR property, vs ‘you might also like’ magazine site methods. ‘Clickable distractions’ & value opinions? only confuse your potential buyer.
Lets get started with your ‘spreadsheet, calculated valuation’, not an MLS software or Zillow style blind algorithm. Then, we’ll market ‘our way’, not with the passive ‘click to create’ & ‘hope for the best’ packets. Those magazine sites sell advertising first, your property is simply ‘draw content’. Don’t let your agent give them ‘everything and the kitchen sink’. Get a specific tailored approach!
The Buyer will see your property via:
Unique to us:
- Dedicated address specific property site. See example 1 See example 2.
- YouTube property & general area video tours ~ available. See example.
- Dedicated address specific social media page(s). See example now.
- Unique to the property address signage.
- Unique property-specific mailing(s).
- Well designed mix of photos, panorama shots, & video tours showing both property and the local area.
- Your property Open House event ~ available.
- MLS & ‘magazine’ sites
- Unique to Anibal’s RNW: Full Seller Control of On/ Off/ Timing options (within association and MLS guidelines).
- Years of related hands-on, industry & technical experience critically useful in responding to, assisting, & negotiating for YOU via buyers, agents, tax pro’s, & processors.
The Buyer won’t see:
- *Within new professional guidelines, you can still choose how we’ll ‘focus market’ the property. Do you want your information to go everywhere and anywhere* like the automated process most use? Not always. This gives buyers, not you the seller, more of an advantage. Be careful how you allow ‘days on market’, ‘price history’ & other sensitive date on one of the magazine sites.
- Speaking of ‘magazine sites’. What about those potentially misleading ‘values’? All within 6 months time, I home I sold for $150k showed an ‘estimate’ dropping from $184k down to $93k – after selling for $150k! Odd yes? Eventually the site ‘gave up’ calculating a value and said “NONE” ?! – historical factual data records are often eliminated or wildly inaccurate, below an example of “History” removed in 2018, not showing the latest sale at all, after previously showing it in 2017.
As a Seller you can follow the process via:
- Often 3x the online ‘looks’ that competing properties get ~ seen by buyers ~ not as other marketing techniques mixed in with with ‘click away’ distractions!
- Realtime showing & feedback history/ details are seller accessible 24/7.
- YourPlace24/7 , your live portal. YourSpace24/7 is your very own online 24/7 file cabinet. Visit often or not. Its where your working papers are kept, research history, pricing & on market comps, research, title company updates, lender & inspection results, offers received, disclosures, feedback/ emails, closing packet for pre-close review, etc – one file – one location! We can review your file together no matter where you or your parties associated are located.
- Before your listing goes live, look for pre-marketing ‘Get Ready’ photos with related suggestions.
- You’ll get an in-depth work-up to pricing/ value. This is not the ‘Free CMA’ style but a spreadsheet with comps and explanation of the methods used. It will be accessible throughout the marketing term as they are often updated with new/changing information.
- Customers may request an accountant at anytime who is also assigned to your after-sale tax return preparation.
- Clients that retain us get access to extended services.
I use my background not only to market & sell to the buyer, but also the agents!
Experiences at your service: working on countless properties, related college studies, rehabbing for family / self/ clients, managing residential and commercial properties since 1981, building hands on, and filing thousands of client tax returns.
A background, servicing methods, and value that’s unparalleled!
Copyright 2017, no part of this site may be reproduced, all rights reserved. Services offered through Anibal Group LLC which is not affiliated with any other entity.