Would You Like An Exceptional Florida Realty Experience? – Lets Make It Happen!
Lots of front and back end data: on markets/ solds/ demographics, all for you! Ocean properties await your inspection & enjoyment.
Meet in MI, FL, or both! I assist statewide, with seasoned family member brokers – all MI to FL transplants – in either Greater Tampa, & the Gold Coast area.
Tell me YOUR top 3 reasons you like Florida & we’ll get started with your specific wants & needs. ~ Ready to “get going” & view homes! Jump to the FLORIDA Buyer Interests Survey below, Then: Share YourVISION
Whether your plan is to Buy/ Sell/ or Invest in Florida: I specialize in Greater SE GoldCoast area & Greater Clearwater/ Tampa/ St Pete areas.
- You get a licensed Florida broker with experience where my family came for a visit first in 1967, then for a 2nd home in 1980. Being at the beaches for decades, I’m ready, knowledgeable, and want to know how I can help you.
- Along with myself, I have FL professionals that are:
- Year `round Florida residents
- Michigan transplants
- Most are licensed brokers (not just agents)
- Virtually all of us have decades of experience as broker/ owner/ operators.
- These are family members or close friends I’ve known since childhood.
- In total, decades of experience in buying, marketing, negotiating, and finance. What a team.
- Have an agent or area of interest? Professional referral screening with rebate is no cost!
- Contact me now via our 810# in the sidebar – 844~1112/ My FL mobile (texts only): 727.433.8188, through the Survey, or here:
Clearwater Beach has frequently been ranked one of the best beaches in the states. Its Sandpearl resort was named one of the best beach resorts in the U.S. Recently, Clearwater Beach was awarded the designation of Florida’s Best Beach Town by a USA Today poll ranking 10 Florida beach destinations.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO! – Why you should contact me UPFRONT and allow ME to advocate for you. For folks that like to browse online or call off a sign, you can see there are various levels of duties required by Florida License Law. Initial contact can set into motion either ‘GOOD’, or ‘NOT GOOD’.
Licensee’s Brokerage Relationship Duties
|Single Agent (GOOD)
||Transaction Broker||No Brokerage Relationship (NOT GOOD)
Does not have duties of:
Does not have duties of:
Direct link, or complete below:
Copyright 2019, no part of this site may be reproduced, all rights reserved. Services offered through Anibal Group LLC which is not affiliated with any other entity. In Florida, service offered through Paul Anibal, (Florida) Licensed Real Estate Broker, Anibal Group LLC.