Would You Like An EXCEPTIONAL FLORIDA REALTY EXPERIENCE – I’ll Make It Happen!
Lets meet in MI, FL, or both! I’ll assist statewide, and provide a seasoned family member broker – a MI to FL transplant – in Greater Tampa, or the Gold Coast area.
Tell me YOUR top 3 reasons you like Florida & we’ll get started with your specific wants & needs. [Ready to “get going”? Lets view some homes! Take my FLORIDA Buyer Interests Survey now] Then Even Better: Share Your Vision
Whether your plan is to Buy/ Sell/ or Invest in Florida: I specialize in Greater SE GoldCoast area & Greater Clearwater/ Tampa/ St Pete areas.
- To your benefit, you get a licensed Florida broker with experience where my family came for a visit first in 1967, then for a 2nd home in 1980. Being at the beaches for decades, I’m ready, knowledgeable, and want to know how I can help you.
- Along with me, you get:
- A full-time Florida resident
- That is a Michigan transplant
- And a licensed broker (not agent)
- Each of whom, like me, has over 20 yrs experience as a broker/ owner/ operator of an agency, each currently a practicing licensed broker.
- These are family members or close friends that I’ve known since childhood.
- Brokers, not just agents – with decades of experience in marketing, negotiating, and finance. We work as a team.
- Have an agent, company, or other area you like ? Use my professional referral screening process at no cost & with rebates! … info here.
- Contact me now via our 810# in the sidebar – 844~1112/ My FL mobile (texts only): 727.433.8188
- Contact me via FEEDBACK FORM below:
Clearwater Beach has frequently been ranked one of the best beaches in the states. Its Sandpearl resort was named one of the best beach resorts in the U.S. Recently, Clearwater Beach was awarded the designation of Florida’s Best Beach Town by a USA Today poll ranking 10 Florida beach destinations.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO! – Why you should contact me UPFRONT and allow ME to advocate for you. For folks that like to browse online or call off a sign, you can see there are various levels of duties required by Florida License Law. Initial contact can set into motion either ‘GOOD’, or ‘NOT GOOD’.
Licensee’s Brokerage Relationship Duties
|Single Agent (GOOD)
||Transaction Broker||No Brokerage Relationship (NOT GOOD)
Does not have duties of:
Does not have duties of:
Copyright 2017, no part of this site may be reproduced, all rights reserved. Services offered through Anibal Group LLC which is not affiliated with any other entity.
In Florida, service offered through Paul Anibal, (Florida) Licensed Real Estate Broker, Anibal Affiliates Inc.