For YOUR Bigger Picture / Portfolio Brokerage – 3 Decades of 2nd Generation Experience.
About – Our Company
In 1969, John Anibal set his Hartland teaching career aside to help folks find their dream home. He opened Tri-County Realty in Linden MI the next year & later a branch in Byron MI. Decades of licensed experience later, we still are assisting folks from a financial perspective. But its never just about the numbers – its about quality of life first. That’s still approach.
Do you feel real estate is a major part of your net worth? Most clients have transacted multiple times us do. We took a group of 6 clients, consulted needs, set up an entity, and worked their portfolio of investments 20 years!
More tools, more experience, a unique approach.
- Opening the eyes of 1st time buyers to realities.
- Sitting with them later for investments, waterfront, & vacation homes.
- Working with out-state relocations as needs change.
- Eventually assisting a family liquidate an estate of a loved one.
Along the way sharing network of referrals: CPA’s, personal/ commercial insurance consultants, landscapers, builders, tree arborists, and other trades persons.
About – Your Broker
If experience counts, Paul has paid his dues.
- Founder of 2nd Generation Real Estate Practice: 1982
- Bachelor of Arts: Michigan State University, Accounting
- Licensed Agent: 1982
- Obtained Residential Builders License: 1995
- Graduate, Realtors Institute (GRI): 1996
- Licensed Michigan Broker: 1996
- Licensed Florida Broker: 2005
- Added Nationwide Relocations Servicing: 2010
‘Hi, I’m Paul.
A 2nd generation broker raised in the business and enjoying it more every day! After school, I played monopoly at dads office every day. Now, cross town, cross county, I’m excited to help you. Always glad to talk the psychology of the process having seen the stress it can cause. I’ve ‘walked most roads’ you will as you buy/ sell/ move/ and plan.
In college started rehabbing my own homes, 8 years later, I built my first house bottom up. My resume includes managed office buildings & apartment complexes. As a broker licensed in MI & FL we added services for investor groups & nationwide relocations.’
In my 3+ decades of experiences. Related to real estate, I’ve:
- Built new
- Rented out
- Managed residential
- Managed commercial
- Successfully property tax protested
- Screened referrals for nationwide relocations
- Set up entities for corporate investment clients
- And filed thousands of income tax returns for clients who bought, sold, flipped, rented, subdivided, and invested in them (properties).
Working on investments in multiple states (and Taiwan) or hands on investing since college days, I’ve ‘been there/ done that’. Experience, methods, and approach like none other. And honored to serve you.
Congratulations! You now have a Portfolio Broker!
Copyright 2017, no part of this site may be reproduced, all rights reserved. Services offered through Anibal Group LLC which is not affiliated with any other entity.