Series: More Tools – STAY HOME ~ Tax Prep remote from vacation home, cabin, mission field, or ?
TAX TIME ~ Stay Home! We provide ‘remote’ aka: ‘virtual’ appointments ~ have for years! Clients? they may be across town, out-state, or, yes really, on the other side of the world.
The benefits to you are obvious. The tools we provide are ‘too many to list’. No matter what stage of the P/D/E carousel you are in, we make it easy. Easy. Easy. Easy.
- Plan ~ YourVISION
- Develop ~ NetWorthBasics.com
- Execute ~ RealtyNetWorth.com
Calendar a ‘Virtual’ Appt / Rates / Get a ‘YourSpace’
Below is how we differ from your ‘Annual Net Worth Review’ person.
TOOL: You have a ‘portal’: aka: ‘YourSpace24/7’ – just post-in pdf’s of your docs, populate spreadsheets we’ve already built for you. After your work is completed, we post it there – really easy! We can chat further by phone as I work on your file real-time, you follow along from your e-device as desired. Or just submit tax items and its complete before you know it.
TOOL: The YourVISION tool helps you think about your bigger picture AND share it, so we serve you better.
TOOL: ARTICLES. see links.
is an evolving tool produced from your feedback. We jointly track year to year info Having ‘factors’ in one location (a spreadsheet & YourSpace portal), and knowing YourVISION, we work as a team for your bottom line.
What we build as a team? Far beyond real estate brokerage & tax preparation:
– Look back access to tax returns/ tax planning for future years.
– Home economics files. – Estate planning. – Financial planning.
– Summarize voluminous documents. – Information for net worth.
– Information for loan application. – Eldercare, estate, will & trust planning.
- Series: ‘MORE TOOLS’ ~ Home economics, budget, mortgage, income taxes
- Related to: Sell | Buy | Florida
YourMapSearch | YourDetailedSearch | Meet | Your Wish List
* The above is for informational purposes only. Anibal Group LLC is not offering professional advice & this article is not to be considered advice specific to your situation. Your decisions should involve professionals of your choice re: insurance, legal, banking/ lending, structural/ property condition, and other transaction significant matters. We can offer referrals.
Tax break for struggling homeowners set to expire
“People trying to do short sales are freaked out about it,” said Elizabeth Weintraub, a real estate agent in Sacramento, Calif. “They’re telling me they’ll do whatever it takes to close by the end of the year.”
….. If the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act of 2007 does not get extended by Congress by the end of the year, homeowners will have to start paying income taxes on the portion of their mortgage that is forgiven in a foreclosure, short sale or principal reduction. more