The following are some example packets we’ve put together for investors.
They involve making investments for:
- Current cash flow – (currently taxable)
- Profits into a retirement vehicle such as an LLC, S Corp, or C Corp (possible lower taxes), eg: using fully managed Rentals over Flips.
- Rental – profits offset with deductions.
- No payroll taxes on taxable income.
- Capital gains deferred until sale date.
- Equity build as lien is payed down.
- SDIRA prefers a management co. unrelated to tax adviser, major value increasing improvements must be hired, minor repairs/maintenance may be done by investor.
- Buy/ Resell – reselling to a ready buyer on land contract.
- Taxes & insurance are escrowed into the payment.
- Less management time/ effort.
- Buyer/end user perks: homestead tax amounts, interest /tax deductions.
- Slower, approx. 6 months*
- Buy via Lease w/ Option to Purchase.
- Rent set at such a rate that an index is tied to increases for taxes & insurance are escrowed into the payment.
- Occupant responsible for maintenance and repairs.
- At exercise, taxes & insurance are escrowed into the payment.
- Investor perks for more tax deductions & quicker eviction – keep “non refundable option monies”. Quicker evictions, approx. 45 days*
- Tax deduction perks to business end users
- Often the option retroactively converts to land contract so that renter/buyer may apply all monies paid out as if purchased back to day 1.
PLEASE SEEK THE ADVISE OF YOUR LAWYER, TAX ACCOUNTANT, LENDER, INSURANCE AGENT, AND OTHER PROFESSIONALS. WE ARE NOT OFFERING THIS TYPE OF ADVISE BUT SIMPLY NOTING ITEMS HERE FOR CONSIDERATION WHEN DISCUSSING THESE THINGS WITH THE PROFESSIONALS OF YOUR CHOICE.
Let’s clarify ‘Your Vision’