Series: RELOCATION. Areas I cover
Though you get more within them, even outside of the highlighted areas I offer an extended list of services to you that you will NOT get from the magazine sites, talk show hosts, or your local franchise to franchise brokerage referral. NEVER think that I pass along a name and number looking for a kickback. NO!
> INSIDE THE HIGHLIGHTED AREAS: Our ‘MLS listing share’ agreement gives you access to:
- Zoom/ Google virtual meetings where you can dig thru all sorts of critical date, such as…
- on-market listings ~ with far more in-depth ‘back end’ information than what the ‘magazine sites’ give you.
- deeper local to your area(s) of interest data reports for you make a better informed choice. eg:
- foreclosures &/or pending foreclosures
- if you can think of it, I can probably provide it.
> All of this ‘on-demand’ information is available AT NO EXTRA FEES OR COSTS’
> OUTSIDE OF THE HIGHLIGHTED AREAS:
- You receive a servicing package that is unlike & far above all other ‘referral’ services.
- Money back.
- See the full list.
Your detailed interests. Only complete what applies. I’ll provide a list of agents/ brokers & their attributes. You ultimately pick one that match your preferences. Direct link to the below form to shore with a co-decision maker.
I’ll start screening your prospects & You’ll have access 24/7 to the process unfolding as I interact, screen, evaluate, & correspond with them. YOU ultimately choose. This can include my anonymously screening your pre-selected potentials you’d like included against others in the area.
Where I can I can I find a real estate agent to sell my vacation house? I answered this question under the name of my ‘scribe’/ assistant on Quora:
I developed my referral screening service (yrs ago) to answer this question.
I’m a broker, but I use this method to find an agent when I sell my own properties. Representing self has pitfalls & IMO won’t yield the best ROI for you.
What I don’t recommend:
- some ‘team’ agents – they may state they have X number of transactions, but that is for the team, not one agent. You will probably deal with different persons at each step, may be fine but not personal or optimal – just my opinion.
- in-house referrals from a franchise – conflict of interest.
- magazine sites, eg: Realtor/Zillow/Trulia etc or others that offer referrals with computer algorithms, not personal interaction, little to no client-specific assistance. Further, these referral companies take a large fee from agents and give agents virtually nothing for it. You’ll likely get a reduced level of excitement or care from your ‘reduced fee’ agent.
- ‘finance gurus’ that offer ‘screened local professionals’ – I tried to sign up as one but when they asked ‘have you taken any of our (paid for) local training classes?’ I felt they were indirectly charging me just to sign up, then again after the sales – conflict of interest.
Hence, what I provide:
- Screening by an actual experienced real estate broker – me.
- I create a private client portal where we share communications/ work spaces/ docs, etc in realtime – 24/7.
- Starting with standardized QnA feedback from you so I’ll know more about you, your needs, your strengths/ weaknesses – sellers eg: your time frame, special needs, etc ~ buyer eg: you can/can’t fix property, funds available or pre-approved, preferred amenities, etc.
- Then I look for ‘best fit’ agents/ brokers.
- I create an outline GoogleDoc area where you can follow along.
- I create a ‘long list’ so you know everyone I looked at, criteria I used, and the pluses and minuses of each agent/broker – its your ultimate decision after all !
- I personally contact the ‘short list’. I provide them w/ only general info about you, nothing private.
- I provide you details of such things as response time/ their professional credentials/ links to their online presence/ contact info.
- I share w/you the exact response I get from each screened potential agent/broker.
- Above a certain level of transaction, I travel to meet buyer/ seller & prospective agents in person! (eg: insert is Rhode Island trip)
- Once you select a potential agent/ broker you’d like to work with, I provide them a very detailed ‘ buyer (seller) dossier ‘. They will know a lot about you with an information packet so they can hit the ground running. Agents love when I give them this. I’ve done much of the hard work agents do out of the gate at the start of client interaction. They are happy to pay a percent of their fee to me for this.
- I’m available as a professional for QnA. Many times you’d like to have an on-call pro that you can get a 2nd opinion from, no cost, anytime. That’s me. The agent knows there is extra accountability. They tend to exercise a higher level of care and professionalism with your case.
- I use apps. Tech is not a problem, I encourage you to use it. I expect the referrals I provide will have an excellent variety of tech skills.
- I support charities 🙂
- Here’s the best part: I actually PAY YOU a rebate for this service. You get the screened professionals list – the agent gets a client already prepped for the journey – and you get $$’s from me.
Anibal Group LLC ~ AllOverUSA.com
LOTS of apps we can use or not as you are comfortable with: pdf creators, smartphone doc scanning, google docs, Skype/ Line, TeamViewer, etc.
More info: Buying
Ready to “get going” & view some homes! Take my Buyer Interests Survey now!
* Anibal Group LLC does not offer legal advice. This article is not to be considered advice specific to your situation. Most financial decisions should involve advice from a trusted professional of your choice that will advise on insurance, legal, banking/ lending, structural/ property condition, and other transaction significant matters. We can offer referrals for CPA’s and other professionals.