SERIES: Your net worth strategy~Another RNW Brokerage Perk: Income Tax Savings.
How much you can SAVE on INCOME TAXES using a REALTY BROKER (us) that gives INCOME & PROPERTY TAX ADVICE in the professional service package & offers ALA CARTE BILLING?
SERIES: Your net worth strategy just changed with the tax law changes. The ‘Portfolio Approach’ has never made more sense than now.
Think about if you have, had, or are considering any of the below?
- … income property?
- … a small business or 1099 contract income?
- … an entity such as S-Corp, LLC, or Partnership?
- … using property as home office, land storage rental, pole barn use, attached apartment for related/unrelated, or VRBO.com style letting?
- … college (or other) housing for student/ child?
- … providing housing for parent?
- … vacation/ seasonal property that may have mixed use?
- … relocation related to work?
Here’s an example of what you could save over using another agent/ brokerage who will not be including or offering taxation perspective in how your deal is structured, financed, the timing, how title is held, and other topics from a taxation perspective.*
1040 Itemizers: Tax laws changed, you’re probably under withheld for 2018
* Anibal Group LLC does not offer legal advice. This article is not to be considered advice specific to your situation. Most financial decisions should involve advice from a trusted professional of your choice that will advise on insurance, legal, banking/ lending, structural/ property condition, and other transaction significant matters. We can offer referrals for CPA’s and other professionals.