I try to take a curriculum most useful to my clientele. So what kind of classes do I take?
To keep a license active, continuing education is a requirement, both for Michigan and Florida real estate brokers (and agents). Most folks may not realize but we may choose from many different ‘approved’ classes.
Here is some recent completions for MI real estate con-ed / FL real estate con-ed / and income tax con-ed:
- MI 6 HOUR PACKAGE E: Real Estate Legal Issues & Disclosure
- MI 6 HOUR PACKAGE D: Contract Law & Residential Leasing
- MI: [LAW] Agency
- MI ELECTIVE: Commercial Leasing
- MI ELECTIVE: House Construction
- MI ELECTIVE: Home Inspections
- MI ELECTIVE: Residential Leasing
- MI: [LAW]: Contract Law
- 18 hrs, FL con-ed