- Often the seller who want a highly controlled & customized approach to the marketing.
- The agent/broker who wants to take the time, target the marketing, minimize interference without publishing so much history and pricing data that it works to the buyers, not your, favor.
- The websites that sell ‘buyer leads’, they need to control the data. (Zillow/ Trulia/ Estately/ Redfin…)
- The buyer or buyers agent that wants as much control over the seller and their ‘story’ as possible.
- The ‘nosey neighbors’.
- The friends that want to know know more about you!
- A less than scrupulous agent that wants to put your house on ‘the tour’. In reality your home is a stop on the way to the one they want you to write an offer on.
- These are NOT real & qualified buyers of interest.
Like to talk further ?