Did you know that March is the #1 month for buyers activity ?
June is the #1 for sellers listing…what does this tell you ?
The prudent seller may wish to clean house a couple months sooner to get top dollar.
Example of some of the deals out there.
You’ve heard about “disclosure”… well, I believe that a Guest at an Open House needs to disclose if:
- They are only being nosy – looking for decorating ideas
- They’re hungry and looking for a cookie
- They need to use the bathroom
- They’re casing the joint for goodies
- They have ever been, or intend to be, rapists, murderers or other deviants
How does your broker attract well qualified serious buyers? How are they screened once in your home. Are your ‘smart house’ tools up to date and your valuables out of reach?
A good start: use ‘ID verification’ and get ‘proof of funds’.